HOW WE ARE HELPING THE COMMUNITY
Listed below are some of the services that we offer. We also do referrals and work closely with many Teen Challenge locations around the country. Feel free to call us and see how we can help you.
GENERAL SERVICES TO THE PUBLIC
Daily Community Meals
- Monday – Saturday: Lunch & Dinner to go 12:00-12:30
(Times are subject to change. Please check our Facebook Page for any announcements)
Monthly Supplemental Food Bags– Open: Tues-Thursday 9:30-12:00 & 1:00-3:00 Current Photo ID Required or Proof of Residency.
Breads & Sweets When Available.
Clothing Room– Reopening February 2nd, 2021: Tues-Thursday 9:30-12:00 & 1:00-3:00 Current Photo ID Required or Proof of Residency. Must schedule to visit.
Holiday Community Dinners (Easter, Thanksgiving & Christmas).
School Backpack Distribution for low income families.
Christmas Toy Distribution for low income families.
- Discipleship Program is a one year Christ centered program for men 18 and older struggling with addiction
- Residential Work Experience Program
- Transitional Work Program
- Cold Weather Program
- One Year Christ Centered Discipleship Program for women 18 and older struggling with addiction
Rides 4 Recovery Program
Women & Children’s Transitional Home – Women who have graduated from our Hannah’s Program can regain custody and live with their children.
Event Speaking & Drama Teams Available
MONTHLY MISSION STATISTICS
• 12,000 plus meals served
• 1,000 plus food bags given out
• 1,500 plus people receive clothing
• 1,400 nights of shelter provided
• 3,000 hours of rehab/recovery, education, and work training
• 1,500 hours of prayer & counseling provided
• Large quantities of household items given out